There are three different analytics endpoints that you can make requests against:
- queries are search attempts performed against your engine.
- clicks occur when someone clicks on the result of a query.
- counts indicate the total number of queries and clicks within a time-frame.
Which one you choose will reveal how search queries in general perform (queries) or how well documents perform, relative to queries and other documents (clicks). If you want to see a cumulative total of your queries and clicks, you want to see your counts.
Note that pagination is not fully supported at this time.
Analytics API data retention period and access range is limited depending on your plan:
- Standard: Yesterday - 7 days. 7 day retention.
- Pro: Yesterday - 180 days. 180 day retention.
If you are on a custom plan, your limits may differ. If you would like to discuss a custom plan, email support.
Within Pro+ plans, you can see 90 days of analytics data within the dashboard. If you have more than 90 days worth of data, you will need to export in batches of 90 days.