There are three different analytics endpoints that you can make requests against:
- queries are search attempts performed against your engine.
- clicks occur when someone clicks on the result of a query.
- counts indicate the total number of queries and clicks within a time-frame.
Which one you choose will reveal how search queries in general perform (queries) or how well documents perform, relative to queries and other documents (clicks). If you want to see a cumulative total of your queries and clicks, you want to see your counts.
Note that pagination is not fully supported at this time.
Analytics data is limited depending on your plan. The Analytics dashboard is limited to a max range of 90 days. If you have more than 90 days worth of data, you will need to export in batches of 90 days.
- Standard: Yesterday - 30 days
- Pro: Yesterday - 180 days
If you are on a custom plan, your limits may differ. If you would like to discuss a custom plan, email support.
Stuck? Looking for help? Contact Support!