Self-Managed App Search, Known Troubleshooting & Known Issues
Discovered an issue? Looking for assistance?
Please send all reports to our team at: email@example.com.
Capture a diagnostic bundle by running the binary with the
The bundle generates a zipped folder, with the following structure:
app-search-report-yyyy-mm-dd-ss-mm-hh - app_info.json - elasticsearch_info.json - logs - logstasher.log - stats.log - system_info.json
When you submit beta feedback or a support request, attach this bundle to provide our team with:
- App Search & Elasticsearch configuration details
- Partial logs from App Search and Elasticsearch
- System information
Feel free to look through the logs before sending to ensure that you are comfortable sharing the information.
- Bug: Query suggestions are partially working when applying a single term. Multi term suggest queries are not yet functional.
app_search.portdoes not work with an integer value in
config/app_search.yml. Please supply a string value for now.
- Bug: The active query within a curation cannot be changed when there are multiple queries within the curation.
- Bug [FIXED]: Deleting an Engine will remove the Engine from App Search, but the Elasticsearch index that contains the documents will still exist.
- Bug [FIXED]: Updating API Keys via the Credentials menu can sometimes result on a 500 error. Creating a new key with a duplicate name will also generate a 500 error.
Thanks for trying out Self-Managed App Search. Please send us your beta feedback!