App Search, Self Managed, Changelog
The changelog for Elastic App Search, self-managed edition.
- The App Search dashboard is now a Single Page App. It should be better, faster... stronger ~ !
app-search.logis now compatible with the Elastic Common Schema and is now JSON formatted by default.
- To match the behaviour of App Search on other platforms, Docker containers now run under an unprivileged
app-searchuser instead of
rootand the default location for all logs in a container have been changed to
- Startup time has been improved.
- We now support Signed Search Keys.
- You can set custom HTTP headers on each request via
- You can configure the number of worker threads you'd like to use.
- Fixed the inconsistent behaviour with quoted search highlights.
- We'll clean up when a user is deleted from Elasticsearch.
- Due to the change in
app-search.logfile format, any log ingestion configurations will need to be updated. The log uses a JSON schema now, so it should be easier to ingest.
- Docker logging directory has changed. For all users, who have a persistent Docker volume configured for App Search logs, the volume will now need to be mounted into
- Additionally, if you have a Docker-based deployment with a persistent volume used for logging, you may need to change the owner of that volume to
UID=1000/GID=1000to allow the new version of App Search to write to that directory.
- Fixed the Reference UI to show "More" options on filters when there are more than 5 filters present.
- Fixed indexing retries.
- Fixed the ordering of Curations in search results.
- Fixed a bug which caused the Reference UI to generate a username and password prompt.
- No changes.
- List all Engines when editing role assignments or API Keys.
- Fixed truncating of
- Fixed “view details” button.
- Fixed exception within the system log.
- A reset of
search_settingswill no longer reset
- Relevance Tuning will no longer update
- We released!