Lead Front-End Developer
- Work with highly-talented designers to build both a beautiful default search interface and a customization framework for users.
- Enhance the user experience of the Swiftype Dashboard so customers can design their search experience without writing a line of code.
- Explore ways of using modern browser features to improve search performance.
Required Skills (non-negotiable)
Excellent practical judgement. You should know how to effectively allocate your time when solving hard problems.
Qualifications (the more the better)
- Experience working with REST/JSON APIs.
- Experience designing, building, shipping, documenting, and supporting libraries or frameworks used by other engineers. You know how to build for the future.
- Excellent communication skills.
What you’ll learn (and help us learn)
- How to help our customers easily and maintainably integrate amazing search into their sites.
- How to build a front-end search library that can be supported for years, in use by hundreds of thousands of web sites.
- How to build a customizable user interface that gives “just the right” flexibility to clients to customize for their needs.
- How to work with a team of incredibly talented server-side engineers to build an amazing application together.
If this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you. Please include whatever info you believe is relevant: resume, GitHub profile, code samples, links to personal projects, etc.
More career opportunities