Demand Generation Manager
Swiftype is on a mission to enhance every site on the web with a powerful and intuitive search experience. As one of the early members of the marketing team, you will be very involved in driving key Demand Generation strategies. You will lead, build and execute integrated campaigns that encompass the entire marketing mix. You will be responsible for setting campaign goals and metrics, selecting target and reach methods, utilizing and developing the best offers, and reporting on your programs. We’re looking for a self-motivated, highly driven, whip smart, and basically brilliant Demand Generation Manager who is ready to roll up their sleeves and dive into a fast growing space.
- Grow and enhance the demand generation strategy for Swiftype including lead nurturing, third-party sponsorships, and online campaigns
- Set objectives and manage program performance thru visibility of an end-to-end lead management process from the initial prospect capture through to nurturing and hand-off to sales
- Work with our sales team to define and roll out demand generation programs, support sales initiatives, and optimize ongoing processes
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance and optimize the lead generation process
- Produce lead and opportunity reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress, conversion rates, cost per lead, etc
- Work with internal/external resources to create content and assets necessary to drive interest
- Leverage Marketo, Salesforce.com, and other tools to track the success of each program
- Work with other marketing, sales, product, and executive stakeholders to ensure that demand generation initiatives tie into the overall company plan
- 4-6+ years of Demand Generation experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- BA/BS required; MBA a plus!
- Organized, accountable for deadlines, and strong project management skills
- Experience working with a fast growing sales team
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
If this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you.
More career opportunities