Enterprise Search, Troubleshooting
Discovered an issue? Looking for assistance?
There is no migration path between betas; you'll need to start from scratch.
Please send all reports to our team at: email@example.com.
- Note: The default login steps have changed. See Installation for more details.
- Bug: GitHub has an API bug which prevents very large organizations from indexing their issues. We have a ticket open with them. We'll update this page when it's been repaired.
- Note: The "preview" pane shown in the screenshots and documentation is not included in beta1 -- stay tuned!
- Bug: Sending multiple indexing requests for a numerical
external_idwill throw a 500 error. Works as expected for strings.
- Bug: Adding GitHub as a content source requires that you belong to - and have OAuth permissions within - a GitHub organization. If you do not belong to a suitable org, you will be able to click continue, but nothing will happen. If you create an org or change your organization settings to allow access, be sure to re-create the OAuth application within GitHub to generate new client tokens.
Thanks for trying out Self-Managed Enterprise Search. Please send us your beta feedback!